Terms & Conditions
Thank you so much for visiting my store! As a small business, its important to set expectations for myself and for my customers. By using this site, you agree to the terms outlined in this guide. Please let me know if you have any problems or concerns!
Placing an order
- All orders are subject to product availability. Orders may be cancelled without explanation at any time. If your order is cancelled, you will recieve a full refund including any shipping prices.
- Please ensure that your shipping details are entered correctly when placing your order. Order details may be amended through the CONTACT section within 24 hours of placing your order, however if shipped it is not possible to issue a refund or replacement. If your parcel is returned to sender, we will contact the buyer directly to arrange re-delivery or a refund. Please ensure that your country is correctly chosen, as orders with the incorrect country/shipping will be automatically cancelled.
- When you have submitted an order, you will be sent an email confirming your purchase. Please review this email to ensure all details are accurate.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of 14 working days. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Delivery & Processing
- Orders are generally processed within 6 weeks unless specified otherwise on the item description (ie. a custom item). This can change due to any unforeseen circumstances, and may take longer during holidays or events. *Please be mindful that I am currently working on a backlog, hence high processing times*. Please be aware that orders cannot be cancelled for exceeding processing times out-with our control.
- Shipping costs may vary depending on the weight and quantity of items. This should be specified at check out. Please keep in mind you won’t receive a tracking number if you don’t choose tracked shipping.
- Delivery timescales may vary depending on location. For orders within the UK, please allow up to 7 working days for items to arrive, and 21 working days for items to the US and Canada. For everywhere else, please allow up to 30 days. I do not take responsibility for any delays inflicted by the courier (ie. due to Coronavirus), and do not offer refunds for items that don't arrive within the suggested timescales. (ADDITIONAL NOTICE: with Covid-19 backlog delays still affecting many shipping ports, please double the delivery timescales. This is a temporary measure to cover any delays. This section will be updated when this changes).
- Once your parcel has been exchanged with the courier, I cannot accept liability for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- If you suspect your item is lost or stolen, please use the CONTACT section and let me know, if it has been more than 6 weeks. A loss & investigation claim will be filed with Royal Mail, and if granted you will recieve a full refund. A loss claim must be filed with Royal Mail within 80 days of the parcel being posted. If you contact us after 80 days then no actions can be taken to locate your parcel and no subsequent refund can be issued.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to check restrictions on importing certain goods & their legalities. Any charges inflicted by customs for the importation and/or duties of certain items are the responsiblity of the buyer.
- Items should arrive as described on the website, however as items are individually handmade there may be some imperfections. Imperfections however should not hinder the use of the product, and if so please use the CONTACT section to arange a return. Once returned, a refund/replacement will be arranged.
- Sometimes you may receive extra goodies in your order - such as a gift bag containing stickers, a toy, or candy. If you would rather not receive extras with your order, please specify this in your checkout notes.
- I do not accept the return and refund of items out-with reasons already specified. If there is a problem with your item, please get in touch.
- If in the instance a return is arranged, it is your responsibility to pay the costs to return the product. Should the item go missing in transit then no refunds can be issued so please ensure that your parcel is returned with the relevant receipts and insurance.
- Any item purchased from this website is intended for non-commercial use only, unless specified otherwise during the transaction.
- You acknowledge that any use of the material and content on this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute or commercially exploit the material and content.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.