Terms & Conditions
Thank you so much for visiting my store! As a small business, its important to set expectations for myself and for my customers. By using this site, you agree to the terms outlined in this guide. Please let me know if you have any problems or concerns!
Placing an order
- All orders are subject to product availability. Orders may be cancelled without explanation at any time. If your order is cancelled, you will recieve a full refund including any shipping prices.
- Please ensure that your shipping details are entered correctly when placing your order. Order details may be amended through the CONTACT section within 24 hours of placing your order, however if shipped you will not recieve a refund or replacement. If your parcel is returned to sender, I will contact the buyer directly to arrange re-delivery or a refund. Please ensure that your country is correctly chosen, as orders with the incorrect country/shipping will be automatically cancelled.
- When you have submitted an order, you will be sent an email confirming your purchase. Please review this email to ensure all details are accurate. Cancellations will not be granted after 12 hours of purchase.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Delivery & Processing
- Orders are generally processed within 6 weeks unless specified otherwise on the item description (ie. a custom item). This can change due to any unforeseen circumstances, and may take longer during holidays or events. *Please be mindful that I am currently working on a backlog, hence high processing times. We do expect orders placed after 12th March to be processed within 2-3 weeks*.
- Shipping costs may vary depending on the weight and quantity of items. This should be specified at check out. Please keep in mind you won’t receive a tracking number if you don’t choose tracked shipping.
- Delivery timescales may vary depending on location. For orders within the UK, please allow up to 7 working days for items to arrive, and 21 working days for items to the US and Canada. For everywhere else, please allow up to 30 days. I do not take responsibility for any delays inflicted by the courier (ie. due to Coronavirus), and do not offer refunds for items that don't arrive within the suggested timescales. (ADDITIONAL NOTICE: with Covid-19 backlog delays still affecting many shipping ports, please double the delivery timescales. This is a temporary measure to cover any delays. This section will be updated when this changes).
- Once your parcel has been exchanged with the courier, I cannot accept liability for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- If you suspect your item is any of the above, please use the CONTACT section and let me know, if it has been more than 6 weeks. A loss & investigation claim will be filed with Royal Mail, and if granted you will recieve a full refund. If Royal Mail are unable to cover losses or prove that the item was lost, then I cannot guarantee a refund but may look to replace the item. A loss claim must be filed with Royal Mail within 80 days of the parcel being posted. If you contact us after 80 days then no actions can be taken to locate your parcel and no subsequent refund can be issued.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to check restrictions on importing certain goods & their legalities. Any charges inflicted by customs for the importation and/or duties of certain items are the responsiblity of the buyer.
- Items should arrive as described on the website, however as items are individually handmade there may be some imperfections. Imperfections however should not hinder the use of the product, and if so please use the CONTACT section to arange a return. Once returned, a refund/replacement will be arranged.
- Sometimes you may receive extra goodies in your order - such as a gift bag containing stickers, a toy, or candy. If you would rather not receive extras with your order, please specify this in your checkout notes.
- I do not accept the return and refund of items. If there is a problem with your item, please contact me directly through the CONTACT section and an exception may be made, though not promised.
- If in the instance a return is arranged, it is your responsibility to pay the costs to return the product. Should the item go missing in transit then no refunds can be issued so please ensure that your parcel is returned with the relevant receipts and insurance.
- Any item purchased from this website is intended for non-commercial use only, unless specified otherwise during the transaction.
- You acknowledge that any use of the material and content on this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute or commercially exploit the material and content.